I always loved traveling, and I always will. Luckily I have been to many places already so I can pick from a pretty variated list of locations. There are some places that will always have a special place in my heart, for many different reasons, here is a list of 5 of them:
- Vancouver: here I had my exchange experience, so how can I not include this in my list? I won’t stop saying this, Van is simply magic.
- London: I was lucky enough to visit London twice in my life, once with my parents (at age 5 or something) and once on my own in 2015 during a language course in the UK. I stayed there just 3 days before moving to Torquay, Devon, but I just loved it. The atmosphere is just unique and there are so many different boroughs like Chelsea, Camden Town, Fullham, Tottenham and many others, and each one of those has his own soul and particular feel. Crazy shit uh!?
- New York: I went there in 2011 with my parents, as a part of a bigger trip involving also the Niagara Falls, Toronto, Quebec, Montreal and Portland,MA. My stay wasn’t long (3 days uh) but was enough. I remember that time as it was yesterday. Amazing, I mean it’s The Big Apple, there no need of presentations.
- Toronto: Marvellous city, Canadian but completely different from Vancouver. Feels more like New York somehow. It’s bigger, louder,rushier, but surely as good as Van. I had the chance to visit twice, in 2011 and 2013.
- Paris: I went there a few years ago with my parents to visit some friends who lived and still live there. It’s simply dope. I love the food, the Eiffel Tower and all the museums, theatres and amazing streets and places such as Montmatre and Pere Lachaise. I don’t like the French people tho. Not at all. Fucking frog-eaters.
By the way, today is my birthday.